Friday, October 1, 2010

Silhouettes







Katherine and I both have an interest in photography. Last week I took the kids to a park on Friday evening while James was with the scouts. We stayed until it got dark. As the sun was setting, Katherine noticed some folks on the nearby hill taking silhouette pictures. They were darling and it was a lot of fun to watch. I had tried once to take the kids to a different park at sunset and there had not been a good option for lighting and background -- it just didn't work. Well, after watching these guys succeed I decided to take my camera with me as we went to yet another park with friends tonight. As the sun was going down, we found a spot and experimented. It was a lot of fun! We aren't pros yet, but we did get silhouettes -- so that was great. After a few shots I turned the camera over to Katherine and her friend. It was fun to see what they came up with! Just watch this :)

Click to play this Smilebox slideshow
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Customize a slideshow

1 comment:

Mara said...

Hahaha!! That was so much fun! Thanks again for inviting us. ;)