Maybe next year we'll pull off a theme! For now we're a pretty eclectic bunch!
Today was our Ward Halloween party. Our activities' committee went all out and we had a great time. I hadn't planned on all of us dressing up -- five kids costumes is enough, right? But James talked me into it. So we all dressed up and went and even took advantage of the photo opportunity. James and his scouts ran a booth and I tried to keep an eye on all of the kids.
1 comment:
Mom V. and others might be interested to note that I am wearing Grandpa Rogers' old Weber County Mounted Posse western shirt. We inherited that along with several cowboy hats (his, Grandma's and Mom V's) that we've used from time to time. This is the first time I've used the shirt and got several comments that it looked perfectly "Woody-ish" from Toy Story.
Post a Comment