Wednesday, October 6, 2010

all Boy

I had just pulled out the camera to try taking pictures of two cute boys building with Mega Blocks. On the My Mix of Six blog, Shauna had recently done a post about taking pictures from different angles (Bird's Eye view, lying of the floor, zoomed in, etc.) I had just positioned myself discreetly on the floor when the two little boys heard the garbage truck. Immediately they were up and out the door before I could say anything. In the end, I chased them chasing the truck down the street. It is amazing to me how captivating a Garbage Truck is to a little boy. Matthew becomes totally mesmerized by it, and I honestly think he has no idea how far from home he's gone until he gets to the street that he'd have to cross. Fortunately he knows that as a boundary. Otherwise, it'd be like the Pied Piper, and I'd never see my little guy again!



No comments: