It is times like this that I wish I didn't holler her name and distract her. I wish I'd just peeked around until I found her and loved the moment and let her carry on. I love watching her read stories to her stuffed animals. She has reached the point where she loves books and reading. It is nice to be able to read to all of the little ones and have them all happy again.
Sunday, September 26, 2010
. . . Silence . . . (is that good or bad?)
I'm used to having Joanna under foot all day, but lately she has been drifting off and being too quiet. All of a sudden I realize that I haven't heard from Joanna for a while. Usually I shout out her name and go looking for her in a flurry. Sometimes she is off being naughty, but other times I find her like this (with her blanket, a book, and a stuffed animal):

It is times like this that I wish I didn't holler her name and distract her. I wish I'd just peeked around until I found her and loved the moment and let her carry on. I love watching her read stories to her stuffed animals. She has reached the point where she loves books and reading. It is nice to be able to read to all of the little ones and have them all happy again.
It is times like this that I wish I didn't holler her name and distract her. I wish I'd just peeked around until I found her and loved the moment and let her carry on. I love watching her read stories to her stuffed animals. She has reached the point where she loves books and reading. It is nice to be able to read to all of the little ones and have them all happy again.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
What a sweet picture and glimpse in to her!
Post a Comment