We had a great labor day weekend with Grandma here with us. The kids loved spending time with her and I loved visiting until late at night as well as all of her help and babysitting. James and I actually went to the temple AND out to dinner
by ourselves while she was here. I can't remember the last time that happened. It was wonderful! Apparently Matthew was a little mystified that we would go to the temple without him. It made absolutely no sense to him -- he always goes to the temple with us.
It is always fun to have family visit. The morning Mom flew home we went for a walk/bike ride. We had a great time even though it was windy!
Did I mention it was windy? I jumped on the bike to move it a couple hundred yards and could hardly find my way!



Thanks for coming, Mom!
1 comment:
What a great picture of you and mom!
Post a Comment