Monday, November 18, 2013

Sacrament Meeting Program

Our sacrament meeting program this year was wonderful!  I was choked up from the beginning.  The kids gave their all, and the spirit was so strong in the meeting.  I'm so grateful for leaders that instill such important, wonderful truths in my children.  It was Michael's first year not doing the program, and although I missed having him blink at me, he was thrilled to be in the pews and not on the stand.  The others were thrilled to be in the program.  I'm not sure where the girl who chickened out of her first talk even after being bribed with Hubba Bubba grape gum (that I smelled every time we were in a check-out line) got such great performers.  But my kids love performing and do so well under that kind of pressure.   It made it extra fun and meaningful to have our dear friend and piano teacher attend with us.


I snapped this picture after we got home on Sunday.  I wish I could figure out how to capture in pictures some of all of the performances we attend.  They are some of my kids' greatest accomplishments, but I either end up with no picture or blurry pictures do to poor lighting in the venue or random shots of kids in performance clothes at home.  Maybe 2014 will be the year I figure that out.

1 comment:

Kara said...

Love the dresses :). And catching up with you virtually. Love you Carol