Friday, November 8, 2013

Halloween

I've often wanted us to have a family theme for Halloween.  But even more, I've wanted the little ones especially to get to choose what they want to be.  Too often the fun themes I've thought about leave the littlest kid being something they wouldn't even 'get'. So we've always just let the kids choose. This year, though, our kids are older and we decided to all be minions from Despicable Me with James as Gru.  It took more work than I was expecting to pull off, but it was a lot of fun!  We got so many compliments at our ward Halloween party.  When it came to trick-or-treating, we let Joanna choose a costume from the dress-up bin.  She went as a fairy princess.


1 comment:

Miriam said...

These are such great pictures! The one you sent my email was way "pixilated"...I thought it was trying to be a cool effect...but I couldn't really see all the cute details. They turned out awesome!