Friday, November 15, 2013

Photography Fun

On Saturday James had to do 5 hours of CPR training for scouts.  A friend of mine's husband was going to fulfill a church service assignment.  So with both of our husbands busy, I invited her to bring her kids over and hang out for a little bit.  She is really into photography, and Katherine and I would like to be more into photography.  She brought over her stuff and we got out ours and practiced taking pictures.  I learned that I'll need a better camera to pull off a lot of what I am wanting to do.  I had, though, specifically asked Jamie to bring over her reflector.  We put Katherine beside a window that I often shoot pictures by and then we experimented with the reflector.  It made a huge difference!  Mostly we had a great time hanging out and chatting while the kids played.  It was great!

1 comment:

Miriam said...

This is inspiring in term of getting a reflector! (Although it's nice you have a model that looks fabulous in both pics.) :)