Thursday, February 7, 2013
Pajama Pancake Party
Joanna and I are thoroughly enjoying Little School this year. This is my eighth year doing preschool with neighborhood moms for our kiddos. It has been a very fulfilling part of my life with preschoolers. In some ways I am sad to see it coming to an end. There are, however, the perks to having all of my kids in school that I am happily anticipating. Although I'm sure when that day comes I will truly miss having a buddy with me through my days. The nice part of doing preschool for eight years is it takes WAY less preparation time now than it did when I started. (A lot of that is due to my growth as a mother and teacher, but I have to admit that pinterest is wonderful too!) This past week we did the letter P at our home. The first day was all about Pizzas. The second day was an extra fun day since we were able to have a Pajama Pancake Party. We read "If you Give a Pig a Pancake" and then ate pig pancakes in addition to a lot of other fun pancake activities!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment