Summer came to an end -- all too soon, but not soon enough. The summer seemed shorter than it has in the past, and I wasn't ready for the kids to go back to school -- until the last few days before school started. Somehow in the gearing up for school, attitudes changed and the summer wore thin and we could hardly hold ourselves together until the first day of school finally arrived. It's funny how that works. The first day of school was actually on three different days for my four school kids. But they have now all started and we are adjusting to our new lives and schedules. I think it's going to be a good year for all of them.
2 comments:
I can't get enough of his beauty and good looks. He is so frickin' pretty. I have this picture on display life size in my large digital picture displays in my living room and bedroom. Luv it. Michael makes my home look so beautiful.
https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEiMTVtkEV08KAHN8CFLjzk4i4vd_Qpp7WsbBTFf4JjnfTOBMQ1qREV2Mn3Ev_pBuq3QqRZDf0QS2a2MQjcWycatHC8TpEMi8WPi8qT7CD27OH7h8Qs7mVprjZrLAXX0pxPMIhbywl1LrvHi/s0/DSCF3509.JPG
I sharpened the picture slightly before putting Michael on display. The clarity is so good Michael literally appears to be standing directly in front of me when I walk up to admire his good looks and I love that.
Post a Comment