


Our most recent family picture that is hanging in our home does not have Joanna in it. She is coming up on two! So I've been gathering clothes and ideas in hopes of getting a nice family picture taken. I got realizing, though, that I'd wonder if I could take the individual kids' pictures as well or better than the studio. I think that often I can capture their 'real' smiles better even though the studio does have better quality. I decided that I should try taking their pictures first and then I'd already know what I had at home and then it would make the decision easier.
One Sunday afternoon we drove up the canyon and found a nice pull out spot with some picnic tables and had a snack and took pictures. The kids' pictures need some more photo editing to help them look more like a set, but I do like their smiles. I have decided that we aren't going to do school pictures this year. We'll save the money and get their individual pictures taken when we do our family's shot.
Since these pictures, Sarah's lost a front tooth, Katherine's scraped and scabbed her nose at the swimming pool, Matthew's cut his hair (or had that already happened?), James's eye has gotten infected and swollen, and Sarah has another tooth to go. I really need a hair cut. When is a good time for family pictures?!?
No comments:
Post a Comment