When conference and Easter coincided, we would draw a correlation to Jesus's death, burial, and resurrection and that greatest of all miracles: when people went to visit Jesus's body in the tomb he wasn't there -- He is risen.
Matthew has really been learning the Easter story this year so I had him help me make the treats and we talked all about it before we put them in the oven. Then when we pulled them out of the oven this is what we got!

I used "Grands" biscuits this year and that is all I can figure to explain the difference! What a disappointment that the marshmallows didn't disappear. What do you do once your best object lesson is ruined? Change the lesson to fit the object -- I guess.
Over breakfast I told the kids the story of Jonah and the whale and how after three days in the belly of a whale he was spewed out onto dry land. It seemed more fitting. Then we gobbled up Jonahs and the whales.
No comments:
Post a Comment