In addition to these activities, Michael and Sarah each had their first soccer game of the season -- Sarah's first game ever and she scored a goal! Katherine had a piano competition where she got Excellent marks. We also enjoyed 'feasting' on General Conference as much as we could on Saturday and all of Sunday. Then we enjoyed an Easter feast with our friends at our home. It was a wonderful holiday weekend remembering our Savior and enjoying time as a family and with our friends.
Wednesday, April 7, 2010
Celebrating Easter
I've started a blog book from last year's blog intending to add in events that I didn't blog about. Well, it turns out that that is every major holiday! By the time I get around to blogging about a holiday it seems so behind. In hopes of having some record of major holidays in the future, though, . . . Here's Easter!
I had hoped to have friends over to do activities with the younger kids, but it was a busy week so we just had our own fun in the midst of everything else. We made and decorated sugar cookies and did a fun craft project from http://mymixofsix.blogspot.com.


We dyed Easter eggs and even Tie-Dyed some.



We had our Easter Morning fun including the traditional Egg Hill. This one launched from the landing of the stairs instead of the top of the sofa. One of the biggest tricks was getting the eggs through the banister to start.




We played badminton and other outdoor games that we got for Easter (after the few minutes of SNOW and before it got too windy.)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
That is one amazing "egg hill"!!! I think you need to call it "extreme rolling" or something. It makes ours look like a bunny hill...but maybe that's not all bad. =)
Post a Comment