
Sunday, April 11, 2010
My Baby's in Nursery!
My baby, Joanna, went to nursery for her first week today. I can hardly believe she is so old! She has always been willing to go with anyone anywhere. So I was a little concerned when all of a sudden she turned coy and shy this week when some of our friends wanted to play with her. I was sure our easy entrance into nursery would be spoiled 3 days before it was her turn to go. I think in the end that was a tender mercy so I'd be grateful when she went in happily instead of getting full of emotion. She just walked in, we walked out, and she did great. She is "Three Handfuls and a Pocketful" right now according to James. She is also a ton of fun. We all love her and love hearing her new words, getting her to laugh, and including her in the fun. It is rewarding as a mother to see all of her older brothers and sisters taking her under their wings and teaching her and playing with her. There are blessings for being the youngest of five. There are also blessing for getting to be the big sister or brother that has adoring fans at home and adorable little people to help you have a place when you feel too big for the Primary activity, or don't know what to do with your friends. Families are great.



Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
These pictures are so darling of her!!! Such a different older look. Her teeth do put our "lack of" to shame. I love what you said and how you said it about the perks of siblings--both older and younger. Really captures it!
Post a Comment