
Katherine is part of a wonderful choir. They had their first concert of the year this weekend. Their first concert is always a "Thank You" concert that they perform for the church that they practice in. She has a different choir director this year than she did last year. Even though the director is more fun than her last one, she really misses the previous director. Katherine thought the previous one helped them sound a lot better and was fun enough. I'm amazed at all that Katherine is aware of. She is a great musician and girl. Choir isn't as much of a "highlight" in her life right now as I kind of wish, but that will hopefully change in a while. The true highlight of the year is when they put on a musical after Christmas. So I'm sure things will pick up then. Note: As part of Katherine's performance attire she also gets to wear a lovely white collar that they pin on all of the girls once they are at the performance location. Maybe next time I'll get a picture of the whole thing.
No comments:
Post a Comment