Monday, November 10, 2008

Joanna Turns One! (Month)


Today Joanna is one month old. Isn't she beautiful?! Sometimes it feels like she's been a part of our family for much longer than that, and other times it is hard to believe that it has already been a month! Joanna has been so fun to have in our family. I have loved having a baby more with her than with the others. I think I've worried less and loved it more. People are often asking if she is a "good" baby. I'm never sure how to respond to that. She's a practically perfect baby! One of the top 5 ever :) But if you are wondering how she sleeps - about 3 hours at a stretch. Is she fussy? Only through dinner and most of the evenings. Does she eat well? If what we see spit up is only a fraction of what she eats, she eats very well. If those are the things people are wondering about when they ask if she's a good baby, then she's about average :) We are doing well, though, and in that way getting through the first month seems like a milestone.

1 comment:

Kara said...

I loved the sentiment you expressed in these words. That is how I felt about my son when he was born. Good luck for the next two months, then I think that nightly crying business fades away.-kps