One of my friends is doing a weekly scavenger hunt. She is a great photographer. I am not so much, but I'd like to improve. It is hard for me to figure out what besides my kids to practice taking picture of. So I decided to try the scavenger hunt this week. I'm too chicken (and too much of a novice in the photography department) to 'link' up -- yet?!? but I thought I would go ahead a post my pictures anyway. For the scavenger hunt, you are given five words and take a picture that represents each word.

Here is my TEXTURE shot. On Saturday we went for a drive into Rocky Mountain National Park. While driving we saw so many beautiful textures created by water/snow freezing and melting. This was taken along the path we walked. Here is the first texture shot I took this week before I knew we'd be going out!


BEVERAGE. Today is a cold, snowy day and called for a cup of hot chocolate. Why not drink it from a china cup! The shape of this cup was a large part of why I chose this china pattern even though I only have two of them.


Matthew feels very empowered buttoning his new Christmas jammies. He was happy to display his skills for me while I took this picture. I love his belly
BUTTON peeking out too!

This picture of
FOG was taken in the bathroom after a steamy shower. I like the clear lighthouse in the foreground and the foggy one reflected in the mirror.

This one is supposed to be a
SEVENTIES shot -- and I'm sure there are seventy elk in this picture, aren't you?
1 comment:
Carole--You should totally link up. I love your shots! I think my favorite would be your texture shot, the detail of the ice is great. Oh, and I love the one of Matthew with his two buttons. So cute. Have you checked out all the other photography info at "Ramblings and Photos" ? I love her editing advice and all the links she has under inspiration. Anyway glad you joined in!
Robyn
Post a Comment