I don't have time right now to work over the pictures -- hopefully I'll have some slightly better ones later, but I wanted to post the fun of this weekend:
Raggedy Ann, Teddy Bear and Ballerina
This year Katherine's choir did Pinocchio for their Dessert Theater performance. Like other years, the director re-writes the story to include fun music that isn't originally part of the show. They try to add in fun and funny parts for all the kids to be involved. This year was excellent. I decided to volunteer to co-chair the costumes this year. So my partner and I found or made all of the costumes this year with help from a few parents. I'd be lying if I didn't acknowledge moments of frustration and times I wish I didn't have to do one more evening of costumes, but in the end it was worth it. The show was wonderful! The families involved are amazing people to get to associate with -- so many of them full of faith even though we are all of different faiths. And the kids really were stars!
No comments:
Post a Comment