Sunday, December 12, 2010

Acting out the Nativity

I am trying to make sure that I don't get too busy or too caught up in the 'stress' of the season that we don't make the time to do the things that we'll remember as traditions. Usually we act out the nativity with Grandma and Grandpa L. and any others that are with them at the time. We won't be with them before Christmas so we decided to have friends here to act out the nativity. We had a great time. I'm not used to outfitting the cast out of our things -- we usually use Grandma's lovely things, but it all worked out. The kids did great! We had a choir of angels, a beautiful Mary and helpful Joseph, shepherds that doubled as wise men, a live 'baby' for part of the time, a donkey, and a beautiful older angel looking beautiful in her grandmother's wedding dress, and a handsome narrator. We really enjoyed the families we had over. All in all, a success.






1 comment:

Miriam said...

I'm so glad you posted these pictures! They look wonderful! And, I love your mantle decor! =)