Friday was Katherine's birthday. On the one hand, I can hardly believe that I have a twelve year old daughter! On the other hand, when your birthday is in December and you are already 5'7" tall it is a relief to finally be twelve and on to young women! Katherine had a great birthday thanks to so many good friends. Middle school has been great for her that way. She has developed a lot of neat, new friends. There were also a couple of young women that came and did a heart attack on her room. They are girls that Katherine really looks up to so it meant a lot to her. I'd love to do a look back at Katherine, but I think that'll have to wait a little longer. For now, we sure love her a lot. She is a beautiful young woman inside and out and is a great friend, sister, and daughter. We feel so blessed that she is ours.
1 comment:
Carol, I was going through old video tapes, getting clips for Ryann's 12th birthday party video I am making. I ran across Katherine and Ryann as babies kicking together around on our Seattle apartment floor. It was so cute! I just can't believe it's been 12 years already! Katherine sure is a beauty!
Post a Comment