Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Michael's Birthday


Michael turned 9 years old yesterday. I can hardly believe it! He is growing up to be such a great kid. He gives 110% at everything he tries which means he gets totally in to things. Right now he is in to baseball and scouts. His birthday was the same day as day 2 of 3 day camp days for scouts and a baseball game. So it was a full day - and it is a full week, but it's also all about his activities which is good. I was able to attend camp with him yesterday which was great for both of us. I love that it means so much to him when I support his activities. Even though he is getting older, he isn't too old to run over for a quick hug and a little encouragement whenever I'm around.


The 'spirit stick' this year for day camp was this birthday hat since it is scout's 100th birthday. Since it was Michael's birthday he got to be the first one with it.

Here he is with a bunch of his scouting buddies.

Rehashing the game with his coach.

'Walking' to first base.

No comments: