
I can hardly believe that Matthew is three! His birthday was Saturday, Feb. 28. We had a fun time celebrating his special day. James and I were talking at the end of the day and we decided his favorite part of his birthday was that it was HIS day. He doesn't seek attention much and is usually quiet and happy to do whatever everyone else is doing -- which is uncommon for a two-year-old. So it was fun to see how he loved having a special day just for him. Matthew has definitely added an element to our family that we love. He is just sweet and lovable and curious and helpful. He is always game to go places and be anyone's friend. He is great at taking turns and sharing. One day I told one of the older kids that maybe when they grow up they can share as well as Matthew does! We love you Matthew!
No comments:
Post a Comment