Thursday, March 12, 2009

Love Is . . . according to Michael


As I was cleaning up this morning I came across a writing assignment that Michael must have done around Valentine's day. I loved reading what Love is to Michael.


Love Is

Love is Joanna's face as happy as someone that just got a Webkinz.

Love is when I go to Mark's house and play Wii.

Love is Michael's face when we're having Mac and Cheese.

Love is when we go to my Grandma and Grandpa's house.

Love is when I go to Owen's house and see how he's doing.

Love is when we do reports and I get what I want.

Love is my cousin Kevyns and when he died.

Love is when I bought my purple bunny with all my money.

Love is when I found out about the Cheetah.

Love is when my mom helps me on my homework.

Love is when I am invited to parties.

Love is when my dad drives me to school.


by, Michael

No comments: