Tuesday, January 20, 2009

No More Santas

Well, the Santa hat pictures were great fun to have on the wall -- until now. Now I still have Santa hat pictures of the kids (see earlier post) on the wall and it's well past Christmas. Fortunately today was beautiful here and I was able to go to one of our favorite parks with the kids. I took my camera along and was able to get the kids to hold still long enough to snap a few shots. Somehow 5 kids, infant in car seat/arms, and busy playground isn't the most conducive to good pictures, but I think at least some of them are fun and good.
















Here are a couple of others. I'm not sure which ones of the girls to choose. And do you choose the ones that seem to go with the group better or the ones you like better? Any thoughts? BTW, we did try to get one of Joanna -- Katherine helped -- but it wasn't a good time for her so I'll probably just use one from yesterday.


No comments: