Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Daily Adventures



It was an exciting day for us yesterday. Joanna got her belly button, Matthew figured out how to jump and would do it repeatedly for anyone who would clap for him, Michael was able to jump 1000 times consecutively on his new POGO stick, and I was able to wear regular (a.k.a. non-maternity) clothes. Happy times.

Today Joanna had her first real well-child check-up. She is doing great and weighs 8 pounds 6 ounces. We also had Matthew weighed and he has climbed from the 3rd percentile in weight to the 15th. Sarah and I got out her winter clothes and put away her summer clothes. She is taller than I thought! Her "new" clothes are borderline too small for her. Everyone is growing up -- fast.

2 comments:

Miriam said...

I love the new family picture above! I'm as impressed that Michael counted clear to 1000 (while jumping especially) as the impressed at the jumping itself!

Shell said...

My kids didn't get their belly buttons until they were 2 or 3 months old. Their umbillicals just didn't want to come off.