Today was a momentus day for our stake! We had the first visit from an apostle in 22 years. Elder Bednar was in the area for area training and held a special member meeting (quite like Stake Conference) for our stake. He was accompanied by Elder Callister of the Seventy. It was a wonderful honor to be in his midst. James was an usher for the meeting. We hadn't known if we would all go, but in the end we did. I think it was a good decision. I hope that at least the older kids will remember today for a long time.
2 comments:
Your kids are so cute. We had a stake conference at the conference center and President Monson and President Packer talked. It was really neat. My kids still remember being in the conference center.
As it was filling up Owen was looking around and he said "mom, there really are a lot of peole in the world!" I thought it was really funny.
Ah, the memories of singing with you all... I'm betting that is still a regular Sunday night tradition.
Thanks for singing. Thanks for posting.
Am and fam
Post a Comment