Friday, May 9, 2014

Father and Sons' Campout

It is so nice to 'just get away' for a while.  We took a quick chance tonight and it was wonderful!  I love the pictures I get when we are camping because we look relaxed and really happy.  We've got to do this more.  James was awesome and got the boys ready to go and invited us girls to join them for the evening.  We had a great time until bedtime when the girls returned home and the boys stayed for the rest of their Father and Sons' Campout.

1 comment:

Miriam said...

You are right! You all look just the best kind of relaxed, happy! And, your camera is doing awesome things too! (I give you all the credit.) :) These pictures are some of my very favorite you've taken! It's about enough to make me go camping! :) Love you!