Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Vintage

Katherine found this skirt in my mom's basement.  It originally came from her mom -- Katherine's great-grandmother.  Katherine fell in love with it!  She loves 'vintage' things and this was real, high-quality vintage.  My mom was kind enough to send it home with her.  She has worn it several times -- including to the EFY dance she attended (which lets you know how much she likes wearing it)!  A week ago Sunday, during a snow storm, we tried to take a picture of her with it on.  I was having a hard time with the inside lighting so we stepped outside and got this picture.  I love it of her!  I love how (without any camera skills on my part) the lighting and snow gave the picture such a fun look.  This picture has only been cropped, but it otherwise unedited.

1 comment:

karen said...

Isn't this wonderful?! The "natural" effects are so good!